Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Not So Much About Writing

Not much to say on the writing front.  Still doing it.  Elder Scrolls Online has been announced.  That's cool, right?  Sure, I can see the issues with it but it's headed up by the guy who drove Dark Age of Camelot and that game was amazing.  What else...Diablo 3 comes out next week.  Dragon's Dogma drops the week after that.  So those will be fun.

Friday's suck.  I generally work on Fridays and there is usually a game in the evening so trying to get a post in there is a hassle.  For that reason, and my constant need to come up with ideas that are not directly related to my current project, I would like to start devoting Fridays to a serial pulp adventure yarn.  I can write it over the week alongside the novel and have it all prepared before Friday arrives, leaving me to simply post it up instead of working up an entry.  I envision it will play out in short weekly installments, between 750 and 1,000 words each.

It may begin this week but I'm not going to commit to that completely.  Next week I begin a new job which means fewer hours for writing.  Actually, it means the same number of hours for writing and fewer hours to screw around on video games and crap.  Shouldn't impede my progress if I can stick to my weekly word goals.

So, maybe a fun little tale of thrilling heroics and dastardly deeds this week.  Maybe not until next week.  We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Don't quit! Please post more, I love to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete