Wednesday, February 29, 2012

To Start at the Beginning

It is very easy for me not to write.  There are so many other things I could be doing with my time.  I've decided to use this blog in an effort to keep myself on track.

Beginning March 15th, once all this wedding nonsense has died down, I will begin writing my first full-scale novel in earnest.  This means that, in order to have it done by my May 15th deadline, I am going to need to put in 1,000 to 1,200 words per day.  No breaks, no days off, no excuses.

I will be keeping a running total on this blog along with any insights I may uncover during the process.  Should I really get into gear, I may even be able to post some samples from this or other works I am doing.

I will post more information on the proposed tale tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Watch out with those "wedding nonsense" comments, or you're going to have a lot more free time for writing!

    ReplyDelete