Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Back on Track

I know, I know.  It's been too long.  I never call, I never write.

Sadly, March was a difficult month to get things off the ground and the variety of crap I had to deal with has put me behind on my goal.  That said, I've gotten things back in running order over the last couple of days and can proudly declare a 5,700 word increase over my previous total.  There is still a lot more to do but at least I'm working steadily at it again.

This month is Script Frenzy, for anyone in the know about such things.  It's basically Nanowrimo with a 100 page script instead of a 50k word novel.  Since I've been making little headway with my side projects, I thought I might give SF a shot in my down time.  I am now 3 days behind on it but I think I can keep up.  Hopefully it will keep me from burning out on the novel.

Next update will carry the promised info on Rico and Bill, henchmen extraordinaire, as well as a synopsis of my script attempt for the month.

Total Words: Novel - 8798, Script - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment