Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Efforts

So the new year is upon us and we've managed to narrowly escape total destruction at the hands of a turning age.  Now is as good a time as any for resolutions.

1. Care less, write more:  Ok, I need to just start writing and stop worrying about whether what I am writing is any good.  Nothing is good until it's done.

2. Run, Lift, Stretch:  Three days of running, two days of strength work and a day of yoga to limber up.  If I am going to be active in Seattle I am going to need to get in shape.

3. Less wasteful spending: I need to revise my budget and stick to it.  Saving is especially important for my plans this year.

4: Blog, dammit!: Three times a week, come hell or high water, I will put something up on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment